Monday 1 August 2011

New beginnings

'Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.' - Seneca

Spring is the time for fresh starts. The trees are sprouting leaves, the lambs are leaping in the fields and there a sounds of baby birds tweeting from the trees. The time for new life and new starts. However, it is summer and this is when I feel most alive and as such when I shall be starting my new blog. (And besides, when did the weather put a damper on plans, we're British after all! The weather is never what it should be.)

Source: The Gaurdian website. Photograph: Chris Radburn/PA

I am closing down my old blog and beginning a new one, here. I've a new Tumblr and whilst my Twitter is remaining the same, I am hoping that this new beginning will be a good one.

~ S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment